Friday, August 20, 2010

Quote/Words of inspiration for today..."Honor my opinion of myself above all others"

"Honor my opinion of myself above all others"...I think this is the best advice anyone could give.
A lot of people waste too much time worrying about what others think, myself included. This is normal, it is a part of human nature and it only becomes sad if you are narcissistic (its not that serious, nobody cares that much about you).
Society lives and thrives off of what others think, that's how businesses do or do not flourish anyhow, my point is it is okay to value others opinions on certain things but, don't let other people's opinions overshadow your own thoughts or ideas you'll make yourself crazy trying to please others, and you would never know how valued your own thoughts might be. So, just do your own thing and who knows, your opinion could potentially be...The next BIG thinG!

1 comment:

  1. Preach on baby u speakin the truth. Keep those words of inspiration coming we need that in these times. *Love Love*

    ReplyDelete