Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My newest obsession; Ms. Amber Rose and Kanye West Sexiest Couple ever!

Okay so last night I watched Running Russell Simmons on the Oxygen channel and I think I fell in love with Amber Rose. Can you say BAAAD???! this chick is so baad I think I dreamed about her last night lol, I know weird right. Its official, this is my first female crush. I just love her style, her body is amazing and her appeal is captivating. She draws you in and, on top of it all, she was with my ideal guy Kanye West (he's so dreamy) I love him. Now that the sexy couple has broken up, its weird how obsessed I am over them they were probably the sexiest couple I've ever come across...


 Can you say tomboy? I'm a tomboy too!
Jordans? too cute, I want a pair and I want a boyfriend to go with them too :-)
Anybody who knows me, knows that I hate shopping with a passion, Ms. Amber Rose actually inspires me to want to go shopping, I'm definitely feeling her fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment